Imagesource Live App
Imagesource Live is an app to bring your print to life. The app is not designed to collect or distribute your data for ourselves or any third parties.
Imagesource does not collect any personal information when using the Imagesource Live App. We do not provide any usage statistics to any 3rd parties or disclose information to any 3rd parties.
Permission is granted to temporarily view and download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
Modify or copy the material: Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), without the prior consent of the copyright holders; Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website; Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; Transfer the materials to another person or mirror the materials on any other server.
This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by this website at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials, or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on web site are provided on an as-is basis. We make no warranties, either expressed or implied, and disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall We or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials on this website, even if We or an authorised representative have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may or may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, topographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time, without notice. This site does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The sites owners have not necessarily reviewed all of the pages and/or sites linked within this site, and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites.
Electronic forums, such as mail distribution lists and newsgroups, all have expectations regarding subject area and appropriate etiquette for posting. Users of these forums should be considerate of the expectations and sensitivities of others on the network when posting material for electronic distribution. The network resources rented by the Client may not be used to impersonate another person or misrepresent authorisation to act on behalf of others or Provider. All messages transmitted by the Client should correctly identify the sender's username, and may not alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or postings. Users must not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of computing systems or networks and must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to such.
Website Visitor Restrictions
While using this website, you may not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without Limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, provincial, state, or national or international law, including without limitation all applicable export control laws and regulations; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful component; post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through this website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder; upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through this website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder; upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of this website itself or derivative works with respect thereto.
Competition Terms and Conditions
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Except where advertised differently, entry is only open to all residents of Australia. Employees of Imagesource and their immediate families are ineligible.
3. Entry is as advised in the conditions of entry for the relevant competition, and only during the period advertised as the promotional period for that competition.
4. When entering a competition via the internet, entrants must enter their details as specified on the Imagesource website at www.imagesource.com.au
5. When entering a competition via post, entrants may send their entries c/o the relevant competition name, to Imagesource, PO Box 1304, West Leederville WA 6901.
6. All correct and valid entries submitted during the specified Promotional Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prizes.
7. The prizes will consist mainly of, but will not be limited to Imagesource products and services, tickets to sporting concert and movie events, meet and greet opportunities, memorabilia, sporting goods, apparel, and novelty promotional items. The value of the prizes will be as advised in the information on the relevant competition. No individual prize value will exceed $500.
8. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. In the event that any prize item is unavailable, Imagesource reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
10. All prize draws will take place at Imagesource, 157-159 Federation Street, Mount Hawthorn WA 6016. All winners will be notified by phone, email, and/or mail at the end of each competition conducted.
11. Imagesource reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Imagesource reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
12. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Imagesource's database, and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
14. Entrants must ensure that all care is taken when sending emails, faxing or mailing entries for this promotion. It is the entrant's responsibility to ensure that they utilize the correct details. Imagesource will not be liable for costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
15. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Imagesource which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Imagesource reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
16. Imagesource is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's phone related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
17. All entries will be the property of Imagesource. The information entrants provide will be used by Imagesource for the purpose of conducting this promotion. Imagesource may disclose entrants' personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants and to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names may be published as required under the relevant legislation.
All states require you to publish a set of terms and conditions that are readily available from the competition notice or entry form. If you only want to target entrants in your local area or state to avoid the red tape from each state, then put that as one of your Eligibility conditions in your competition terms and conditions (eg. only people currently residing in these postcodes or this state are eligible to enter).
By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.